Wednesday, September 17, 2008

OK, so I haven't been really keeping up with the blog so much...  My last post mentioned that I was approaching 100 miles since beginning Goofy Training (and it was April 5).  So as you might have guessed by the fact that I'm at 203+ miles today, I've been running since April 5.  I think the blog, like my fitness, has evolved a bit.  I have some new plans for this.  I'm not going to really break every workout down totally everyday.  I am keeping all of my run data in so many places, I don't really think I need it here too.  Not to mention the few people that are reading this probably don't really care that much.  I will, however, mention the overall stats of different workouts from time to time just to show progress or brag about a particularly good run.  My original intent is still the same, which was to give me something to read later to remember how tough this year was, but I think the approach will vary slightly.  I'm also going to experiment with adding graphs and other fun stuff.  So all of that out of the way....

Today I ran 10 miles after coming off 5 yesterday.  Weather was awesome for running and I felt pretty good.  Although now that it's been 5 hours since I ran, I can definitely feel that I'm going to be a little stiff tomorrow.  I missed my runs last weekend so I'm having to kind of juggle a bit to get them in along with my scheduled workouts.  

Here's the route:



Adding the MapMyRun stuff into the blog is pretty cool.  OK, so the rest of the week, I have 3 tomorrow, 3 Friday, 5 Saturday, 11 Sunday.  This is my highest mileage week so far at 37.  Should be a great time.......

No comments: